October 10, 2010

The Pillage Idiot Election Night Bingo Game

..
With a huge midterm election barely three weeks away, emails have been pouring in from my fans, offering me a variety of personal enhancement remedies and asking me to provide my usual mature outlook on the election. I am more than happy to oblige.
.



(Click to enlarge)



.

UPDATE (10/11): Hmmm. I dropped "avalanche" from the second-to-last draft of the bingo game.  NY Times: Soros: I Can't Stop a Republican "Avalanche"

3 comments:

pianogirl88 said...

BINGO, indeed! Keeping fingers crossed, wishing I were a democrat so I could vote 3 or 4 times, and in States in which I do not reside. Glad you popped out of retirement for this beauty!

Attila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Attila said...

I moved my comment to an update to the post. I still don't understand how Blogger comments work.

Post a Comment