Yes, I'm still retired. No, I'm not blogging again. This is just a place where I can post things if I get the urge, without reopening Pillage Idiot.
This is a semi-private blog, in the sense that it's written for people on my retirement mailing list. It's not indexed on search engines, and I've chosen the option not to have it indexed on Blogger.
Still, I'm delighted to have you here for a visit. Feel free to leave a comment or (if you're so inclined) to link to anything you find here. I'd be flattered by the attention, but I'm not really looking for publicity, just hoping for a few laughs from readers.
If you want to be alerted when I make one of my rare posts here, send an email to pillageidiot -at- gmail -dot- com with the subject line "Pillage Idiot retirement mailing list." Without that subject line, I'll still honor your request, but I'll laugh like a maniac when I add you.
No comments:
Post a Comment